We have been observing an increase in the transition to Turkish citizenship in the last 2 months’. The Electoral Security Commission, created by the Six Table parties, announced the roadmap. In the question and answer section of the meeting, the Democratic Party said, “Are asylum seekers being given new citizenship in Turkey by Erdogan, to help rise his votes?”
Update 18 Aug 2022 on How many Syrians who have been granted citizenship will be able to vote?
To his question, “We are observing an increase in the citizenship transition, especially in the last 2 months. However, we will share this with you later with official data. We are following this closely because this is really a very serious question.” he replied.”
Update 13 June 2022 on Application to council of state to cancel citizenship with money for foreigners.
Update 11 June 2022 on 1200 districts will be closed to residence permit application on 01 Jul.
Update 06 June 2022 on critical Turkish government elections on May 2023 nationalism is on rise.
The Election Security Commission, established by the CHP, DEVA Party, Democratic Party, Gelecek Party, IYI Party and Saadet Party, has carried out the work done so far, the agreed issues and the ways of cooperation he held a press conference announcing the map.”
The Commission was composed of the following names: Deputy Chairman of the CHP Organization and Istanbul Deputy, DEVA Party Election Affairs Chairman, Democratic Party Migration and, Head of Social Policies, Head of Elections and Legal Affairs of the IYI Party, Chairman of Elections Affairs of the IYI Party and Deputy of Ankara, and Local Administrations of the Saadet Party its President.
”We have joined 6 parties left and right wing, confirm that we will cooperate and cooperate with our nation in order to take all kinds of measures to ensure that the elections are held in accordance with the principles of fair, free, equal, transparent, order and honesty,” the emphasis the explanation is as follows:
– The only place where the will of the nation will be manifested is the polling station, which Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the governor of our Republic, emphasized with the word “Sovereignty is indifferent, unconditional, the nation is”, which is the password of our Republic.
– Ensuring election security is essential to ensure that elections are held in a fair, honest and transparent way and that our citizens participate in elections with peace of mind.
– Election security is an indispensable element of the election process, and ensuring it is the main task of the institutions responsible for the management and security of the election, as well as the political parties participating in the election. Elections in recent years the negativity we experienced in our processes damaged the confidence of our citizens in the elections, adversely affected their voting behavior and motivation, and increased their anxiety and anxiety.
WE HAVE WITNESSED LAWLESSNESS, CHEATING, VIOLATIONS AND IRREGULARITIES
– There is 3 trillion dollars missing of Turkish tax payers money with a decline of explanation. Turkey needs to be saved from these dark days of high corruption and non-justice under 1 man President rule making law with 1 signature overnight, and return back to our democratic Parliament system removed after 100 years. Generals and news reporters have been jailed. 10 thousand doctors have resigned from state hospitals and 3 thousand has left the country. Unfortunately, people who appear on the voter list even though they are not at the address, unsealed ballots are considered valid, objections made over valid-invalid votes, while all opposition objections are ignored, we have all witnessed many lawlessness, tricks, violations and irregularities, such as repeated elections at the request of the government.
– The concept of “election security”, which should not be a topic of discussion in developed democracies, has become one of the priority agendas of our country. Dear chairmen of the six political parties, individually and together in their statements, they took these concerns into account and often emphasized the importance of election security, creating an election security commission where the relevant deputy chairmen met.
– As the leading of the political parties that make up the Six Table, we have also come together and held six meetings to date. At these meetings, the elements necessary for ensuring election security and on these issues we have determined the principles of cooperation to be made.
WE CHECK THE CHANGE IN THE NUMBER OF VOTERS
– This cooperation includes pre-election preparations, ensuring the proper conduct of voting and counting operations on election day, interim results announced by the Supreme Election Council at the close of polling stations it covers the entire electoral process up to the finalization of the results, including the duration and proper conduct of appeals.
– We obtain the domestic and international voter registration forms from the Jul within the framework of our legal rights and conduct various examinations on them. Control the change in the number of voters in Turkey and on the basis of province/district/neighborhood we have been.
WE FOLLOW THE WINNERS OF T.C. CITIZENSHIP
– Through the sale of housing, by methods such as depositing foreign currency in a bank / buying bonds, or by switching to a party presidential system when you are in temporary protected status with the sole signature of the president We regularly follow the winners of the citizenship of the Republic of Turkey. We specifically study the distribution of these voters on a provincial/district/neighborhood basis.
– We check households with unusual voter registration on the spot, extract and compare analysis reports on various issues, including citizens who have passed away but have not been removed from voter lists.
– In the event that we have determinations on these issues at a level that threatens election security, no one should have any doubt that we will take the necessary actions and share them with the public.
WE IDENTIFY LAWYERS
– We are expecting the establishment of about 200 thousand polling stations at home and abroad. We are already identifying and training the officials of the polling place (school/building/floor), the members of the polling board and the observers who will serve on election day.
– We are identifying lawyers/lawyers who will support us on election day. We are creating the basis for our YSK representatives and members and representatives of provincial and district election boards to work in cooperation.
– We are also closely monitoring the re-formation of provincial and district election boards due to the recent change. In case of any violations, we will definitely do the necessary.
WE WILL COOPERATE AMONG
– Our technical infrastructure and systems are ready to process the results of the polls, minutes and other information. We will cooperate on this issue as the political parties that make up the Six Table.
– It is a fact that the propaganda activities carried out in the elections held to date have not taken place on fair and equal terms, and political parties have been subjected to unfair attitudes of the government. Whereas the choice its legislation granted equal rights to political parties in the field of propaganda.
WE WILL NOT ALLOW BUREAUCRACY TO BE ABUSED
– In the coming election, we will stand against all kinds of violations by cooperating on the healthy and fair conduct of propaganda activities. And the abuse of public power and bureaucracy we will never allow it.
– When the election day comes, we will also act together on the follow-up of complaints and objections to the decisions of the polling stations, district and provincial election boards.
– In addition to informing the public about these issues, we will take the necessary position with great determination in order to have the will of the voters.
– As you will see in the report we have shared the details with you, our Election Security Commission is working quickly on solutions to the problems of the election process and measures to ensure security it works somehow.
– We will continue our work until the election results are finalized and we will inform the public about certain processes.
– In addition, we will continue our contacts and work in cooperation with non-governmental organizations that share their sensitivity to election security with us. To perform their duties in accordance with our laws and the law we are warning the ministers of the Interior and Justice for!
WE ALSO WARN THE OFFICERS OF THE PALACE
– He is responsible for the management and security of the election, appreciates the honorable and fair public personnel who have properly performed the qualification of civil servant of the state, is interested in door service, officers of the royalist palace more than the king and we warn you!
– We confirm that we will cooperate and cooperate with our nation in taking all kinds of measures to ensure that the elections are held in accordance with the principles of fair, free, equal, transparent, order and honesty.
– Let our citizens be positive; we are aware of the great responsibility we have for election security and we are confident in this regard. The vote is honor; every vote that our citizens will cast at the ballot box is under the guarantee of the political parties participating in the election. As six political parties, we are taking all kinds of measures together.
NOT A SINGLE VOTE WILL BE WASTED
– The upcoming election, which will be held early, dominant or timely, is of great importance for our country and our nation. The freak-party presidency that has plunged our country into an ever deeper darkness
the days are very close when we will switch to a strengthened parliamentary system, in which six political parties have agreed on its replacement. We will put an end to the order of the haramis with the halal votes of our nation. For this, too we will never allow our citizens to be the victims of even a single game.
– As six political parties, in the process that will officially begin with the announcement of the election, regardless of which political party or candidate it was given to, in terms of the correct reflection of the results of each game, this business and power union it is our commitment to our nation to do our part to make it happen completely.
Following its statements, the Commission also answered questions from members of the press.
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY WE ARE COOPERATING
“There is talk about internet and power outages that may occur on election day. There are also concerns that there may be interruptions in the data flow. This kind of last minute that can happen on election day do you have an extra package of measures for their development?” to his question, he gave the following answer:
“In the elections that we have had before, similar events to those that you have said have happened in different constituencies. Therefore, our citizen naturally has concerns about these issues. Our 6 political parties one of the reasons why we are cooperating as a team is to carry out the legal processes of the business correctly; another is that after the end of the voting on that day, it will be revealed at the counting stage or during the voting period to take precautions against unforeseen issues that may arise, such as entering a cat into a transformer.
WE WILL STOP THE VOTING AND COUNTING ACCORDING TO THE SITUATION
We’ll have friends at the polls. They will be cooperating with each other. Our lawyer friends will be present at the polling stations in all districts of Turkey. They will also interfere in the process.
But let’s say there was a power outage at a school in a constituency. There’s no way there’s a generator. We will stop counting or voting there. According to the weather conditions, according to the state of darkness, you can vote or will stop counting.”
WE WILL SIT ON THE VOTING CHESTS
“We will sit on the ballot boxes,” added a member of the IYI Party, laughing.
THERE IS A NEED TO PREVENT SNEAKINESS BY CURRENT GOVERNMENT
“There are a number of concerns in the public opinion, especially starting with the SADAT issue. ‘Will the crate be delivered or not? Will things happen or not?’ How do you have any foresight against illegal methods? How what measures will you take?” he responded to her question by saying:
“Our confidence in the elections, the fact that our citizens do not hesitate to come to the polls and vote, the belief that power in Turkey can change hands peacefully, in a cold-blooded way there is a need to manage this process in a way that will strengthen our democracy with confidence.
WE ARE CONFIDENT TO PREVENT ERDOGAN TO CHEAT AS PAST 20 YEARS
Democracy has given good tests in the past in Turkey. The powers have changed hands. After that, we believe in ourselves, we trust ourselves. We have started our preparations despite the fact that the election date is not clear, who is carrying out we’re in a situation. Therefore, we see that power will change hands, and Turkey is entering an election process. We are confident. In this process, the results of the election should not be in any way discussed we are doing a study that will require.
TURKEY IS NOT A BANANA REPUBLIC
Those who want to make the election in Turkey controversial, structures, his name will be SADAT, someone else will be, let them stand up. Turkey is not a country where they will throw javelins. Turkey is not a banana republic.”
THERE HAS BEEN AN INCREASE IN CITIZENSHIP GRANTED IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS
Democratic Party, was asked, “According to your research, are asylum seekers given new citizenship?” to his question, he replied:
“We have been observing an increase in citizenship transition, especially in the last 2 months. However, we will share this with you later with official data. We are following this closely because this is a very serious problem indeed. Turkish it is a problem that also concerns its people very closely and creates anxiety. We need to come to you with concrete information.”
WE WILL CANCEL IRREGULAR CITIZENSHIP
“Is attention paid to the legislation and documents when granting these citizenships? How much of these citizenships can remain valid in the event of a possible change of power? According to your field analysis, how many new citizens will we have until the election do you foresee that it could be?” to his question, he replied:
“How many new citizens there may be, we cannot predict. But when it comes to paperwork, we can’t really say that the paperwork has been registered. If we talk about Syrians, let the Syrians declare that our country has already been in the last 10 years has entered. Therefore, when we come to power, all the citizenships will be overhauled in the delegation that will be established together with our Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Those who are irregular, our those who do not comply with our laws will be subject to cancellation.”